The Lost World Quiz – Answers
1. Edward Malone is in love with ______.
2. The Lost World” is ______.
ANSWER: a plateau
3. The drawings by _______ inspired Challenger.
ANSWER: Maple White
4. The party used _______ to escape the strange land that they found.
ANSWER: a cave tunnel
5. Lord John Roxton found _______ in the pterodactyl rookery.
6. Why did the ape-men think well of Challenger?
ANSWER: He looked like their leader
7. Who was not on the expedition?
ANSWER: Marguerite Krux
8. Malone sent his records of the
expedition to _______.
ANSWER: Mr. McArdle
9. Challenger brought back ________ to prove that the miraculous land really
ANSWER: a pterodactyl
10. One of the
people saved from the ape-men turned out to be ________.
ANSWER: the chief’s son